Quiet and Sought After Area - Pet Friendly Property
This three bedroom full brick federation home is set in a quiet cul de sac street , with it's numerous original features still intact from its high pressed metal ceilings , ornate fireplaces and polished timber floor boards throughout it's a perfect home for the growing family.
- Three spacious Double bedrooms with built ins
- Formal lounge
- Formal Dining
- Large attic storage space
- Immaculate period bathroom
- Huge as new eat in kitchen with granite bench tops and dishwasher
- Picturesque rear garden with storage shed
- Large driveway for multiple parking
With local shops, Schools, parks and all forms of transport including the Inner west light rail within walking distance. This House is an opportunity not to be missed.
PET FRIENDLY PROPERTY
To inspect attend open homes or by appointment contact Frank Camarda on 95605366 or 0414 854 854
Glen RThanks so much frank. dealing with you as a property manager has been a great experience for me. Hope to see you in the near future when I eventually move back to my home area. Kind regards Glen