Delightful Family Home on Rare Block, Premier Setting (Sold!)
A rare offering in a premium locale, this delightful family home rests on an impressive 690sqm approx. surrounded by waterside parks and the Marrickville Golf Course. One of just a few large land holdings in the area, it offers a superb environment for the family to grow with its generous grounds and easy living, single level Art Deco home. The home is immediately comfortable with its engaging light filled interiors whilst providing scope to personalise or explore the development potential (STCA). Its outstanding position is within walking distance of cycle ways, transport and local shops.
• Solid double brick traditional home, high ceilings
• Timber floors, spacious family room, separate dining
• Private and peaceful covered entertainers terrace
• Large vintage kitchen with freestanding gas cooker
• 3 large bedrooms deliver perfect comfort, some BIRS
• Well-maintained classic bathroom, separate toilet
• Spacious double lock up garage with storage area
• Preliminary plans for subdivision available for viewing
Details: Nick Karvouniaris 0413 832836
Inspect: Saturday 12th November at 11.15am till 11.45am or by Appointment.
Hi Nick, We want to say a very heartfelt thank you for the amazing result you achieved for us with the sale of our much-loved home. Your advice, honesty and clarity from the outset was invaluable, and the hard work and effort you put in throughout the marketing campaign resulted in a terrific number of buyers inspecting our home, requesting contracts and then bidding on auction day. Your prompt feedback was greatly appreciated throughout the process. We would recommend you most highly to anyone looking to sell their home in the local area. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your results will make a big difference to our future. Thank you so much, Mary-Jayne and Brett