Neat and tidy double fronted semi, position and potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Positioned on the cusp of Lewisham and Dulwich Hill, this classic Victorian offers a wonderful buying opportunity in a prime location. Tightly held for over 40 years, the wide double fronted semi offers the feel of a freestanding home with its generous proportions and spacious rear alfresco spaces and garden. Neat and tidy throughout, it's the perfect start for the family whilst offering an abundance of scope to renovate or extend including the potential for parking (STCA). It rests just footsteps to the light rail, the lively caf district, bus and Lewisham Public School.
- N/E aspect, full brick home with high ceilings
- Large central family room, elegant formal dining
- Gas kitchenette adjoins the casual dining room
- Full kitchen to the rear with good storage area
- Large alfresco terrace plus private garden area
- Three king sized bedrooms ensure perfect comfort
- Laundry with powder room, ample street parking
- Easy access to shops, central to many fine schools
Details: Nick Karvouniaris 0413 832836
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.