Delightful family home on rare block, premier setting (SOLD!)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A rare offering in a premium locale, this delightful family home rests on an impressive 690sqm approx. surrounded by waterside parks and the Marrickville Golf Course. One of just a few large land holdings in the area, it offers a superb environment for the family to grow with its generous grounds and easy living, single level Art Deco home. The home is immediately comfortable with its engaging light filled interiors whilst providing scope to personalise or explore the development potential (STCA). Its outstanding position is within walking distance of cycle ways, transport and local shops.
- Solid double brick traditional home, high ceilings
- Timber floors, spacious family room, separate dining
- Private and peaceful covered entertainers terrace
- Large vintage kitchen with freestanding gas cooker
- 3 large bedrooms deliver perfect comfort, some BIRS
- Well-maintained classic bathroom, separate toilet
- Spacious double lock up garage with storage area
- Preliminary plans for subdivision available for viewing
Details: Nick Karvouniaris 0413 832836
Inspect: Saturday 12th November at 11.15am till 11.45am or by Appointment.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.